Instilling confidence in the Water Industry
For water companies, it is essential that in order to meet their PR19 business plans and AMP7 targets they must embed quality assurance in everything they do.
eviFile can work in online/offline mode and can be used to compliment any other works management platforms to provide digital progressive assurance and dashboard reporting across all projects
eviFile’s goal is to provide Digital Progressive Assurance across every job, asset, project or programme of works going on throughout your business. This creates an unquestionable digital audit trail to deliver confidence in everything that is delivered by you and your contractors.
eviFile is an online works & inspection management tool that will:
- Provide full online visibility of all field staff and contractors work all in real time
- Understand how, why, when and where a project or programme of work is over running, increasing costs and disputes
- Understand under and over-performing sub-contractors and how to step in before projects are impacted
- Have a single source of all quality and assurance materials on a single highly secure, but accessible platform
- Maximise productivity, reduce costs and improve profit margins across all non-office based processes and programmes
- Produce OFWAT, the EA and DWA evidence packs in seconds, proving that your projects are delivered on time, within budget & meet the highest quality standards
With record fines being issued to non-performing and non-compliant water companies it is essential that Digital Progressive Assurance is used to manage, govern, quality control, increase efficiency and reduce necessary costs.
Please click here and complete your details and someone from eviFile will be in touch to organise an online demo at your earliest convenience and answer any questions you may have.
Construction teams, site supervisors and engineers can now collaborate to ensure progressive assurance by using eviFiles live field capture and back-office functions
In January 2019 eviFile was successful in securing a contract with Drax Group, following a rapid tender process that started at the end of November 2018.
Mobile technology is changing the way that power and utility companies operate their businesses, from the job site to the back office.