The works management platform
eviFile provides an integrated mobile platform that delivers rapid results across any project or programme of works.Our platform keeps planners, project managers and field operatives in touch and safe through real time data and reporting – ensuring that you know decisions are being made based on the right data at the right time.
Remote, digital progressive assurance
eviFile has been utilised to deliver overhead line projects in rail, critical infrastructure pipeline projects in utilities & non-destructive testing in power.
eviFile can be applied to any workflow to provide digitised solutions, across all sectors and across any device. Please visit the sector pages below for detailed examples or view the video above to see our joint case study with SPL Powerlines in rail.
PowerBI dashboards enable much needed agility as your programme evolves, enhances quality and efficiency and protects margin.
Please click here and complete your details and someone from eviFile will be in touch to organise an online demo at your earliest convenience, and answer any questions you may have.
Construction teams, site supervisors and engineers can now collaborate to ensure progressive assurance by using eviFiles live field capture and back-office functions
In January 2019 eviFile was successful in securing a contract with Drax Group, following a rapid tender process that started at the end of November 2018.
Mobile technology is changing the way that power and utility companies operate their businesses, from the job site to the back office.
Generating an unquestionable digital audit trail is vital for water companies to maintain quality assurance for business goals and targets.
eviFile provides an integrated solution to meet the demands of multi-disciplinary project teams actively engaged in planning, design, construction and operations.
eviFile has been used successfully through the current Covid-19 pandemic to provide business as usual for clients. We’ve also managed to roll out new clients through our remote working approach. Get in touch to see how eviFile can help keep you operating even through the most challenging of conditions.
Find the right version for your company
There are 2 versions of eviFile. Proof will get you started quickly and at a low cost (with limited features and roll out time). Enterprise gives you access to everything across all projects. Click below to review the features and request pricing.Compare Versions
- Safe working mobile solution
– Total flexibility in digitising your process across mobiles and tablets. Simple to to install, operate and manage remotely through a flexible and easy to use interface for all types of users.
- Self-configuration control panel
– Configure your project or user workflow and manage tasks using eviFile’s intuitive control panel.
- Digital photographic evidence
– Just the absolute proof you need captured in seconds and stored securely forever.
– Geo-tag your eviFiles and provide GPS location information for avoidance of doubt.
– Include attachments alongside any eviFile to build up a valuable evidence repository.
Proof EditionThe easiest way to introduce the eviFile standard into a project. It is quick to deploy and simple to use. Find out more
Enterprise EditionRecommended for organisations that require advanced workflow, integration and custom reporting. Find out more
ALL of the features of Proof AND Enterprise
- Multiple workflow and eviFile types
– Advanced, custom workflow component to manage a process and including multiple eviFiles and forms.
- Multiple projects support
– eviFile can be used exclusively across all projects and users providing back bone support from a single platform.
- Interactive reports & dashboard
– Full transparency – single source of truth all from an integrated reporting solution or with connectors into your own MI platform.
- Integration support (API’s) including BIM
– With access to connect to Primavera P6 and 3D Repo.
- Data securely managed in AWS
– Highly secure cloud storage to protect all of your eviFiles and associated content internal/external solutions.
Martin Cox, Customer Implementation and Success Lead
Martin trained as a Mechanical Design Engineer and started work in the Construction industry.He then moved on to training and consulting SolidWorks CAD software achieving several of the highest SolidWorks certifications, and has since spent over 15 years working in software companies delivering Customer Success, training, best practice, and consultancy. He has worked alongside a number of high-profile clients such as Glencore PLC, TH Real Estate, Sony and Nestlé ensuring success and best practise delivering new software solutions within these organisations.View more